Immigration Attorney in North Brunswick, NJ
Globalization allows people to immigrate to the United States to work, establish a business, find happiness, or travel for leisure. People managed to interconnect with the world and shatter its barriers, but there are complex legal laws that we need to follow, especially regarding immigration.
Immigration laws are complex, and their processes are known to be exhausting. If you wish to go to the United States for business and work and do not know how to proceed, our competent immigration attorneys at North Brunswick can help you!
We will help you handle all the paperwork and help you gather all the crucial documents suited to your needs. We will help you live the American Dream!
Contact us today for a free 15-minute consultation, or visit our North Brunswick immigration law firm!
Why Do I Need an Immigration Attorney in North Brunswick, NJ?
Immigration is known for its complexities. You already know how challenging it is to take care of all the legal requirements to take advantage of the opportunities in the United States if you intend to move here to start a new life or a business.
Here is why you should avoid going it alone and hire an immigration attorney immediately rather than attempting to navigate the immigration system alone:
- We will help you submit, gather, and fill out forms and documents necessary for your immigration process.
- A green card visa and a working visa are not easy to get. Our immigration attorney knows the complexities of immigration law that can increase your chance of getting your visa petition approved.
- We will make sure that the legal process will run smoothly, and we will make sure that the documents that you are going to submit will be error-free.
- Our immigration attorney is capable of giving sound legal advice on what will be the best course of action to take.
- In case of a trial, our immigration attorney will represent you and ensure your rights are not violated. We will also ensure that all the valid documents and facts are presented for a reasonable judgment.
If you are experiencing any legal issues regarding immigration, we are here to help. Our immigration lawyer is committed to helping our clients achieve the American Dream, and we ensure their smooth-sailing immigration journey. Contact us today to seek legal help.
What is Immigration?
Immigration is the process through which individuals become permanent residents in another country.
The following are the variety of reasons why people wish to immigrate:
- Seizing employment opportunities
- Educational purposes
- To reunite with one’s family
- To escape a violent conflict
- Environmental factors
Visa is Key to Live the American Dream
Foreign nationals who want to immigrate to the United States and stay there must follow specific visa application requirements and laws.
US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), a division of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), is in charge of all immigration-related issues, including citizenship. After meeting the criteria outlined by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), a foreign citizen or national can apply for naturalization to become a citizen of the United States.
Our reliable New Jersey Immigration attorney can help you in the category that matches your situation and help you deal with immigration law. Contact us now!
What are the Kinds of United States Visas?
Knowing the several US visa categories will enable you to identify the one most closely fitting your current situation.
Remember that getting a visa is one of the most important requirements for entering the US legally. The reason for your visit or other details will impact what kind of visa you require under immigration rules.
Here are the types of visa that permits you to stay and work in the United States:
A nonimmigrant visa is required for any temporary stay in the country, whether for work, travel, or medical care. This visa type does not grant permanent residence, the right to vote, or the ability to work to the holder.
The following are classified under nonimmigrant visas:
- H-1B Visa: The H-1B work visa is available to anyone with specified qualifications, such as those in engineering, architecture, accounting, and computer programming. It is more challenging to obtain an H-1B visa for generalists like managers and marketing specialists.
- H-4 Visa: This is a temporary, nonimmigrant visa category for partners and unmarried children under 21 (dependents) of people in one of the following nonimmigrant visa categories: H-1B (workers in a specialty occupation) and H-2A (temporary or seasonal agricultural workers).
- L Visa: The L visa permits foreign executives, managers, and professionals with particular expertise to work in the US, and businesses with associated US operational entities are permitted to transfer specific staff to these offices.
- E-2 Visa: Nationals of E-2 Treaty Countries are allowed to immigrate to the United States, along with their spouse and dependent children, to invest in and run a business they own. You can choose to create a brand-new company, buy an existing one, or join a franchise.
- I Visa: Representatives of international media are eligible for the I visa. An American embassy or consulate is where you can apply for an I visa. Make sure to submit your application to an embassy or consulate that oversees the country where you intend to live permanently.
- TN Visa: The United States, Mexico, and Canada now have distinguished economic and commercial ties because of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). NAFTA permits residents of Mexico and Canada to work temporarily in the United States on TN visas in certain professions (including accounting, engineering, law, and teaching).
Employment-Based Immigration or Green Cards
Qualified candidates are issued employment-based (EB) visas, allowing them to live and work in the US. It also enables non-citizens with abilities and talents to get legal permanent residence, sometimes called green cards.
The following are the types of employment-based immigration visas:
- EB-1 Visa/Green Card – Priority Workers: Priority workers are eligible for US employment-based visas under the first preference category. People with high levels of skill are only eligible for this visa. You must provide proof of your outstanding ability or have received honors and awards globally to be eligible for an EB-1 visa.
- EB-2 Visa/Green Card – Advanced Degree or Exceptional Ability: People with advanced degrees or the equivalent based on work experience and those with outstanding talent in the arts, sciences, or business are included in this category because they can contribute immensely to the interests of the United States.
- E-B3 Visa/Green Card: A labor certification that has been authorized by the US Department of Labor is required to obtain permanent resident status.
- E-B4 Visa/Green Card: Special immigrants are eligible for the EB-4 visa. The ability to travel, live, work, and study in the United States is one of the many advantages and rights of holding this visa.
- E-B5 Visa/Green Card: EB-5 visas are designed for immigrant investors and business people who want to invest money in start-up businesses in the United States that would generate new jobs.
You may be eligible to apply for various talent-based visa alternatives if you are a foreign national with remarkable abilities and have received national or international recognition for your extraordinary achievements in your particular profession.
The following are the visas under specialized immigration:
- O-1 Visa: Foreign nationals with exceptional abilities and accomplishments in their respective fields are granted the O-1 visa. It is designed for outstanding employees well-known on a national or international level in business, education, athletics, arts, or sciences.
- P-Visa: Foreign people coming to the country, especially performing at a particular event, tour, or competition, must have a P Visa. Athletes, entertainers, and internationally renowned culturally distinct entertainment groups are all eligible for P visas.
We provide top-notch legal assistance for distinct immigration issues at Inderjit K. Sidhu ESQ. LLC. Our immigration law firm has helped numerous people navigate the complicated world of immigration law, including individuals, families, businesses, and employers. Call us today!
North Brunswick Township, New Jersey
One of the nicest areas to live in New Jersey is North Brunswick Township, which is in Middlesex County. Since it is a suburb of New York, North Brunswick Township people enjoy a suburban atmosphere, and most own their homes. It is a place of relaxation and enjoyment where people can play bowling at Bowlero, hang out at Oasis Hookah Lounge, or even shop for gifts at Cha Cha Gifts! The place also offers coffee shops and parks that people can enjoy as they spend time with their loved ones.
As North Brunswick takes pride in its very supportive and active diverse community and rich history, it is a great place to seize work opportunities and start a new life. North Brunswick is where you can start living your American Dream and the Inderjit K. Sidhu ESQ. LLC. will help you achieve it.
Call our Competent North Brunswick Immigration Attorney Now!
Hundreds of thousands of individuals every year attempt to immigrate to the US to pursue the American Dream. Each year, a limited number of slots are offered. Our immigration lawyers handle immigration cases with care, so we successfully helped clients in their immigration appeals, securing a work permit, getting their work visa, and obtaining their green card.
The Inderjit K. Sidhu ESQ. LLC. is a law firm dedicated to offering high-quality, effective legal services without sacrificing our clients’ accessibility. We keep an eye on changes in immigration law and employ technology for real-time case management, client communications, and legal research.
Our law firm is experienced in maneuvering the complexities of the following practice areas:
- Immigration Law
- Real Estate Law
- Wills and Trusts
Legal issues may have a considerable impact on your life. You need a lawyer who can achieve a positive outcome for you efficiently and effectively. If you are dealing with any legal matter regarding business law, real estate, or even wills and trusts, our best lawyers can help you!
Contact us now for a free 15-minute consultation, or visit our law office in North Brunswick, New Jersey!
How to Get to The Law Office of Inderjit K. Sidhu ESQ. LLC.?
To get to our immigration law firm:
- Take NJ-26 N and Livingston Ave to US-1 S
- Follow US-1 S to Alexander Rd in West Windsor Township. Take the Alexander Rd exit from US-1 S
- Continue on Alexander Rd. Drive to Roszel Rd
- Our law firm will be on the left